Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sites I frequent

Who the fuck cares? I just can't see somebody stumbling upon this site after searching for "violent manatee rape" and noticing, "hey, this weird dude recommends blacksonblondes.com! I should check it out!". I guess that is a poor example, since someone who enjoys forcefucking manatees might also like to watch blonde chicks get some reparations broken off inside of them, but whatever. You get the point. Or maybe you don't. Who cares. If I could actually set up this sitemeter correctly, it would probably indicate that half of my audience can't even read, and the other half is the person reading it to AB.

And that's not Anheiser-Busch, although I have nothing against Belgians. I imagine that no more than 5% of the people actually pissed off about Budweiser being sold to Belgians could even locate Belgium on a map, unless Air Brussels decides to start offering flights using Marlboro Miles or something. Point is, I don't get my blogroll on. So if you actually care which website I check to get traffic reports, you'll have to suck it out of me.

2 comments:

AB said...

OK, that's pretty fucking funny.

Oilcanboyd said...

I've been wanting a blacksonblondes t-shirt for a while...