Monday, July 6, 2009

Who else was identity thefted yesterday?




Wow, nice system font, Lifelock. Classy.

So....wait, I was the only one who had $1,300 of unauthorized purchases made yesterday on my Paypal account? 17 separate instances of mailings being made through USPS all from the same street adress but in different cities? Yeah...that is correct. All on the same address (eg 48 Jizzcow St) but in 17 different cities. Because that's just how I roll.

So, I called up Paypal and Bank of A today and found that I should get the money back eventually BUT it could take up to 10 days, which wouldn't be a problem if I weren't, like, poor. This playa has bills to pay, alright? Those hookers aren't going to take my payments on a credit basis which means that I was just effectively sentenced to 10 days of flaccidity.

Spirits are ok now, as I plan on recouping the fees from the pencils I supposedly mailed to Kyrgyzstan. But if I don't get the money back shortly, my outlook will change and I will be going all Steve McNair on motherfuckers. And no one wants that.

No comments: