Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm going to get a tattoo of Martin Luther King, Jr.


Jeez, how am I going to prove to all of these people that I'm not racist? I've told them how many black friends I have (like, at least 10). I've even reproduced an 8th grade yearbook complete with signatures in the back from black friends.

What am I going to do? I could get a Thug Life tat on my stomach.


But, 2Pac didn't even color in the bubble letters and I think that it looks kind of tacky.

I think the only thing left for me to do is to get a tattoo of Martin Luther King, Jr. Then, how can anybody accuse me of racism? No matter what I say, all I'll have to do is pull up my shirt and show them the giant MLK tat right on my back. How could I have any racism in me at all?


That's what I thought.

No comments: