Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rohypnol


Roofies: NO MEANS zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh yeah. But really...who wants to take advantage of a lifeless body? Isn't that just the classier cousin of necrophilia? Oh, yeah, she's breathing. Congratulations. Maybe she'll give you a breath job. Personally, I'd rather get some rope and tie them to my bed post. Unfortunately, I don't have a headboard on my bed. Just a mattress. I live like a struggling artist, when in reality, I really just don't feel like buying a bed. I'd rather support my increasingly expensive cross dressing habit. I've found that I look best in electric blue.

But at $5 a pill? I can spend my money worse than that. That doesn't even cover lunch at Taco Bell. So, to tell you the truth, I'm not quite sure where I stand on date-rape right now. I'll let you know. Let me think about it for a bit.

No comments: