Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I might start recognizing greatness


At this point, I have maintained a no blogroll policy because I don't want to have to make a decision as to whether or not someone deserves a spot on my ever-so-sacred list and I don't want to get into the business of swapping links with people, which is like a blog version of snowballing. And snowballing is not the type of balling that Jim Jones was singing about.

However, as so many of the blogs I read have achieved greatness, I may not be able to justify keeping them down anymore. I don't want to be known as the blog that has an anti-greatness policy. And big blogs are not going to be included...while I read KSK, I'm not going to fill my linklog up with a bunch of ESPNs or Deadspin before it sucked and places of that nature.

So we'll see. Everyone should keep striving for greatness.

3 comments:

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

This blog is great.

Boxcar Fritz said...

False. This blog sucks.

Business Horse said...

Let's compromise. This blog is decidedly mediocre.