Monday, September 22, 2008

It looks like Harrison is going to run at me on this play

Presnap


I hope Colon picks him up.

Williecolon

Wow, living the dream. I still can't believe I'm in the NFL! This is unbelieveable! Somebody pinch me. I have to be dreaming! Kemo, I'm dreaming, right?

Chris_kemoeatu1

WILLIE, YOU HAVE TO GET HARRISON OR BEN IS GOING TO GET SNUKA'D! DISREGARD THAT CHARLIE BATCH IS IN THIS PICTURE BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT TOO MANY ACTION SHOTS OF ME ON THE INTERNET.

Williecolon

Oh, he's coming right for me, isn't he.

Wheelchair1

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Williecolon

Why are his legs so white? Oh well. He'll be here in a few minutes. I should block him.

Wheelchair1

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Williecolon

Wheelchair1

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Williecolon

*backpedals to the outside, Harrison cuts inside...Colon whiffs on block*

Oh darn, I didn't even get a hand on him! Heavens, Ben might get tackled!

Roethlisberger_ben

Come on, Santonio Hines and Heath, hurry up and run trip curls to the exact same spot on the field! GOD DAMN IT WILLIE, YOU HAD TO GET HARRISON! HE'S COMING RIGHT FOR ME!

Wheelchair1

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Roethlisberger_ben

He's still coming right for me!

Wheelchair1

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Roethlisberger_ben

Oh noes! HE'S STILL COMING RIGHT FOR ME!

Wheelchair1

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Roethlisberger_ben

I had better do something!

*steps up into sack*

Ben_roethlisberger_sacked

*hurts important throwing component*

GOD DAMN IT! WHAT NOW???

Mike_tomlingame

Yeah, let's run that one again.

268358635_89dd20496d

....damn it. Alright, you heard the man. Willie, you gotta pick up the blitzer this time, ok?

Williecolon

Oh my God, I can't believe I'm breaking an actual NFL huddle! And walking up to the line of scrimmage in an NFL game! OMG, this is so cool!

No comments: