Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rev. Ray


OMG, I feel that familiar tingling in my change bones again! What could be going on now?


Oh, hey hippie.


OMG it's you! IT'S YOU!!! I CAN'T BEGIN TO...wait? Who the fuck is that bitch?


Hey, Barack. Hey, hippie.


Hey, Sarah.



*melts into a puddle of rainbows*


Well that's a shame.


Don't worry about it. Ready to go into this new church? I've heard some pretty good things about it.


Yeah, I'm excited to get into a normal church so that darn media has nothing to talk about, ya know?

Oh, I know, Sarah. I know. Oh, looks like mass is about to start. We had better get a seat. After you.


Oh, you're such a gentleman, Barry!


This preacher looks a bit odd to me.



WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU FIRED UP! I'M FIRED UP! WOOOOOO! EVERYBODY PLEASE RISE AND DO YOUR DANCE!

WOOOOOO!


Now this is weird.


Wooooooooooooooo! Welcome all y'all, thanks for coming. God's LB 'bout to break the Lord down all over that ass. God's LB 'bout to tell y'all 'bout temptation and lead y'all asses from evil. Because Christ not only plays through me, he preach through me. I'm that mouthpiece, but my vision stays part of my eyes which are firmly attached to my face and my body which stands on the ground THAT HE CREATED in spikes that WERE MADE IN ASIA, but, really, the Lord created Asia, so the Lord done created...he done created these spikes. Can I get an Amen?


What did he just say?


Now we must allow ourselves to accept the Lord with arms wide open, the Lord's arms, which he placed upon us, the Lord, created our arms, and thus my arms, as, even though I can cover sideline to sideline and you can barely keep a job at Giant Eagle, I cover sideline to sideline for the Lord, and you work at Giant Eagle for the Lord, so thus, we are coworkers, coworkers for the Lord, and I accept this burden, and I play with this burden on my back, I shoulder it, but with my back, so I guess I back it, because my back...my back, which is part of me, is not my shoulders, although my shoulders is also part of me, and I realized this...I realized this with my mind. Can I get another amen and a dance! WOOOOOOO!


I have no idea what the fuck he just said.

WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR ALL FOR THE LORD, EVERY GAME? EVERY PLAY???


I would give my all for the Lord.


Sarah's absolutely right. I would give my all for the Lord as well.


WOULD YOU GIVE ALL DUE GLORY TO THE LORD AFTER A TACKLE OR SIMILAR BIG PLAY???


Uhhh...I guess? Like after setting a record for most "present" votes?


Or bankrupting my town? Sure, I absolutely would!


WOULD YOU STOP THE RUN FOR THE LORD???


....


?


I SAID, WOULD YOU STAB A MAN FOR JESUS????


Oh my God.


I guess we're fucked again.


WOULD YOU STAB A MAN TO SHOW THAT YOU LOVED THE LORD???? GOD'S LB BABY, I DO WHAT I DO FOR CHRIST!!!


*leaves*


*leaves*

Well, Barry, I guess we'll just have to go back to our old churches.


WILL YOU GO SIDELINE TO SIDELINE STABBING PEOPLE FOR THE LORD??? THE LORD WILL LEAD YOU TO SAFETY FROM PROSECUTION!!!! AMEN!!!!


At least Reverend Wright hasn't lost a step.

1 comment:

Rage said...

AMEN GODDAMNIT!!! KILL FER THE FUCKIN LORD!!! Oh..wait....I did that already.